New Collaboration from SPL and CISI!
Duyuru No: 2019-KUR-28
Konu: New Collaboration from SPL and CISI!
A Memorandum of Understanding is signed with our Company and the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI), a professional body of choice for financial services practitioners within the securities and investment industry.
With the said agreement, regarding the exams of the following CISI certificates;
- Investment Operations Certificate and
- Capital Markets Programme
A) Candidates holding SPL’s Capital Market Activities Level 3 License will be exempted from the “UK Financial Regulation” exam which is a unit within related certificates. However; the exemption fee must be paid.
B) Moreover; the employees who work in the regulatory and supervisory authorities of Turkish financial markets as Republic of Turkey Ministry of Treasury and Finance, Capital Markets Board of Turkey, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey and Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency will be supported on the following issues:
- The initial examination fee which is called as “Qualification Registration Fee” will not be charged.
- There will be a 25% discount on the fees of the exams covered under the relevant certificates.
- The employees of the relevant institutions, holding SPL Capital Market Activities Level 3 License, will be exempted from the “UK Financial Regulation” exam which is a unit within related certificates and no exemption fee will be charged.
C) Candidates sitting their first CISI exam will receive 12 months’ Student Membership of CISI, meaning that they can access the full range of CISI member benefits (includes e-learning modules of CISI and “The Review” magazine etc.).
D) Collaboration will be undertaken to organize joint activities that will benefit the development of capital markets and advance the professional standards.
Candidates who wish to benefit from the exemptions and supports related to the certificates within the scope of the collaboration subject to the said MoU can find detailed information about the application process here.
We hope that the signed agreement will be beneficial to our capital markets.
Respectfully announced to the public.
Capital Markets Licensing, Registry and Training Agency